At TSAT we are all united by the same mission:
To realise the life chances and dreams of every child.
Joining TSAT means that there are plenty of opportunities for teaching and non-teaching staff to work collaboratively, support one another and help us achieve this mission. In our latest staff survey, 81% of staff agreed that their role helps to deliver the vision and mission of the Trust.
We work hard to foster the right conditions to make the trust a great place to work. We know that our staff are our greatest resource and put in place support and opportunities to enable all colleagues to reach their full potential.
Benefits and Rewards
- Pension Scheme (TPS or LGPS)
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted membership for Westfield Health
- Occupational Health Programme
- Wellbeing Programme - including an annual 'wellbeing day'
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays (for non term-time only employees), raising to 30 days after 5 years of service.
Training and Development
We offer a programme of ongoing training and development for all staff.
All our vacancies are advertised on through TES and applications are via the TES website.
If you would like a paper copy of the application form then please contact email@example.com