4 of our 5 primary schools are Ofsted rated 'Good' giving our children an excellent start to their education and preparing them fully for their secondary transition.
Hallam Primary School
Hallam Primary School is a large, inclusive and welcoming school providing education from 4 to 11 for over 600 pupils. Our school is located in the west of Sheffield and is set in a large, beautiful and open site with an abundance of green space.
We are a Good school. Children are at the forefront of everything we do and we have positive relationships with our pupils and families.
At Hallam we want children to Aim High, Dream Big and Achieve Together. This ethos underpins everything that happens in our school and we give our children every opportunity to achieve their full potential, make long lasting memories and prepare for their next stage of education.
Hillsborough Nursery and Primary School
Hillsborough Primary School is a happy, caring and positive school providing education from 3 to 11 years for over 400 pupils.
Our ethos of Believe, Belong, Become underpins everything that happens in our school. We are a community with children at the centre, and we prioritise working in partnership with parents and carers, valuing the contribution that family life has to offer to a child's education.
We are a Good school. We support, nurture and challenge our children and create an environment that supports all of their needs.
Meynell Primary School
Meynell Primary School is a happy and positive school providing education from 2 to 11 years for over 480 pupils.
At Meynell Primary School we aim to give our children the very best education. Children are at the centre of every decision made at the school and we prioritise working in partnership with parents and carers, valuing the contribution that family life has to offer to a child's education.
Our ethos of Aspire, Believe, Explore, Achieve underpins everything that happens in our school:
- Children are part of a creative and engaging learning experience that will give them a range of opportunities to explore wider curriculum.
- Each pupil can believe in themselves as historians, geographers, scientists, artists, musicians, technicians and many other roles.
- Children are introduced to the wider world and wider opportunities with the goal of helping them aspire to greater things in their future.
- We recognise the wider cultural knowledge which underpins much of our daily lives and therefore is of paramount importance in order that children aspire and become successful in the next stages of their learning.
- We provide all children with the same quality of teaching and learning opportunities, striving to achieve their potential, as they belong to our school community.
Southey Green Primary School and Nurseries
Southey Green Primary School and Nurseries is a welcoming and happy school, providing education from 2 to 11 for over 700 pupils. We are committed to giving our children the very best education. We recognise the individuality of every child and young person and aim to ensure that each one achieves their full potential.
Our ethos of Ready, Respectful, Responsible underpins everything that happens in our school. Our aim is that every child leaves our school:
- With raised aspirations and ready to take on new challenges.
- With curious minds, developing an understanding of the world around them and being respectful and considerate of others' views.
- As responsible members of society.
Wisewood Community Primary School
Wisewood Community Primary School is a caring, inclusive and welcoming school providing education from 4 to 11 for over 140 pupils.
Our ethos of Aspire, Believe, Contribute underpin everything that happens in our school, and we work collaboratively to ensure that all our children are happy, safe and confident to be the best that they can be.
Wisewood children aspire to excellence, believe in themselves and contribute to the community:
Aspire: To know the full range of opportunities available to them and be confident they can achieve them.
Believe: To believe in themselves, celebrate successes and show the resilience they need to overcome adversity.
Contribute: To acknowledge the value and role they play in school and the wider community. Recognising the social and cultural diversity of modern Britain where they respect the thoughts and beliefs of others.