A key aim of TSAT is to have schools across the Sheffield City Region and beyond join our Trust. We believe we are better together, with our schools benefiting from:
Collaboration and sharing of skills
Our schools work in partnership to support, share ideas and solve arising issues.
Better strategic planning and direction
We have a clear strategic vision and trust improvement plan.
More opportunities for staff professional development
The development of all our staff is a key area of focus for the trust. All staff benefit from annual and mid way performance development reviews, with an opportunity to reflect on their career ambitions and wellbeing.
Our cross trust training day is held annually in November, with the theme agreed by school senior leaders.
Career development plans are in place for all teacher within the trust.
Access to centrally provided services
We provide strong support services to our schools, with expert hands-on teams in:
Cost savings and efficiencies
Strengthened governance and leadership
Through engagement with our experienced trust board. Local governing board chairs join the advisory council to ensure that local voice and local issues are heard at board level.
Reduction in teacher workload
Through collaboration and shared resources.
Our ways of working
- Schools sign up to our ‘Mission, Vision and Values’ and collaborative ways of working
- Schools collaborate ‘in partnership for excellence with TSAT’
- Each has something to bring to the table and can lead on this
- Schools retain their identity and are part of something special
- Differentiated solutions according to support needs
- Mentoring, coaching, directing
- A clear scheme of delegation and decision-making to ensure that all our children get the best educational experience.
For further information please contact us.